HPS 3/4" (19mm), FKM Lined Oil Resistant High Temperature Reinforced Silicone Hose, Sold per Feet, Blue
The HPS Performance 3/4" FKM lined high temperature reinforced blue silicone hose is a specially developed hose with a fluoroelastomer liner in our world class silicone hoses. HPS Performance FKM lined silicone hoses with 3/4 inch (19mm) inside diameter can provide superior resistance to the harshness of gasoline, diesel, and automotive oils. The FKM lined hose can be used where the fluid flowing through the hose would traditionally degrade silicone hoses. With the FKM liner, we can minimize permeation, evaporation, and degradation of our silicone hose.
HPS Performance FKM lined hose has excellent resistance to high temperatures, ozone, oxygen, mineral oil, synthetic hydraulic fluids, fuels, aromatics, and many organic solvents and chemicals. FKM can handle the occasional flow of ethanol based fuels.
- Product Type: FKM Lined Silicone Hose
- Reinforced Layer: 1-ply Polyester Reinforced
- Temperature Range:- 65 deg. F to + 350 deg. F (177 deg. C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 47 psi
- Hose Inside Diameter: 3/4" (19mm)
- Hose Outside Diameter: 1.06" (27mm)
- Length: Sold per Feet (Maximum 9 Feet)
- Wall Thickness: 4mm +/- 0.2mm
- Bend Radius: 3-1/2"
- Color: Blue
- UV and ozone resistant
Recommended uses with HPS Performance FKM lined silicone hoses
- Fuel Return
- Fuel Ventilation
- Oil Ventilation
- Turbo Oil Return
- Power Steering Return
- Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler
HPS Performance FKM Lined Silicone Hoses should NOT be used in the following situations:
- Fuel lines with working pressure over 55psi.
- Continuous handling of alcohol fuels.
- Fully submerged in fuel during use.